- 1,839,499 views
- No more wheelchair transport operations for now
- Lunar New Year 2023
- My old house at 64E Jalan Hong Keng off Airport Rd
- Farewell My Dear Papa
- The 3 stages in life
- One lie in parliament changed everything!
- My dining experience at Joji’s Diner
- Driving a 20 foot Toyota Coaster mini bus
- My Weekend Muse: @Joji’s Diner
- The Breakfast Club @Kovan
Top Posts & Pages
- Freddie Tan (8)
- Gintai (513)
- Others (4)
- No more wheelchair operations for now gintai.wordpress.com/2023/03/09/no-… -- 1 week ago
- Lunar New Year 2023 gintai.wordpress.com/2023/02/05/lun… -- 1 month ago
- My old house at No 64E Jalan Hong Keng gintai.wordpress.com/2022/02/09/my-… -- 1 year ago
- Farewell My Dear Papa gintai.wordpress.com/2022/01/21/far… -- 1 year ago
- The 3 stages in life gintai.wordpress.com/2021/12/18/the… -- 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: February 2021
Happy Birthday George!
On this day 25 Feb 1999, 22 years ago I witnessed you came to this world. I was the first person you saw when you opened your eyes to see the world for the first time. You measured 49 cm … Continue reading
Posted in Gintai 4 Comments
WSQ security courses and our competent civil service?
I have completed 14 WSQ Security modules between 27 July 2020 to 3 Dec 2020. I also took First Aid Course (CPR & AED) at St John. Together with my previous courses taken at Certis Academy, I’ve completed a total … Continue reading
Posted in Gintai Comments Off on WSQ security courses and our competent civil service?
93 years old farmer at Chai Chee Rd
Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year aka as everyone’s birthday even though I do not understand this. I goggled and it says, “On the seventh day of Chinese New Year, the Chinese commemorate an event known as … Continue reading
Posted in Gintai Comments Off on 93 years old farmer at Chai Chee Rd
Old school Heap Seng Leong coffeeshop serving butter coffee
Today is the 5th day of Chinese New Year (CNY). It is back to normal with many businesses. Is it true that the pandemic remains unresolved? It started soon after last CNY and lasted throughout the year. We need to … Continue reading
Posted in Gintai 2 Comments