- 1,395,206 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- To Tell Or Not Tell fb.me/4TEEuprsM -- 10 hours ago
- Singapore’s Authoritarian Prosperity Is Here to Stay - Harvard Political Review fb.me/FMsQOzAC -- 3 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/3gyU1mVg7 -- 5 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/7p32nMk9M -- 6 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License gintai.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/the… http://t.co/ghZR6wr997 -- 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The ten-year-old visited a farm one day and wanted to buy a buy a large watermelon. “That’s three dollars,” said the farmer. “I’ve only got 30 cents,” said the girl. The farmer pointed to a very small watermelon in the … Continue reading
On 24th May 2012(Thur), ten members – including myself – of the fellowship descended upon Elias Mall in the evening to celebrate Dr Mike’s elevated social status to ‘maternal grandfather!’ and recently being knighted a Chevalier of Confrérie du Sabre … Continue reading
[Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was civis Romanus sum [“I am a Roman citizen”]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is “Ich bin ein Berliner!”… All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of … Continue reading
Some believe there is nothing one man or one woman can do against the enormous array of the world’s ills. Yet many of the world’s great movements, of thought and action, have flowed from the work of a single person. … Continue reading
Pls click on the above pic to vote me if you like my blog. I’m just an ordinary Train Officer working in SMRT. My first job was a police officer from 1983 to 1994. After I left the police, I … Continue reading