- 1,394,093 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- Singapore’s Authoritarian Prosperity Is Here to Stay - Harvard Political Review fb.me/FMsQOzAC -- 18 hours ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/3gyU1mVg7 -- 2 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/7p32nMk9M -- 3 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License gintai.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/the… http://t.co/ghZR6wr997 -- 3 days ago
- Sharing economy in transition fb.me/6T5D3N7Lp -- 4 days ago
Author Archives: Gintai_昇泰
This amazing country has a powerful tool to control almost every profession in every industry from the lowest food chain to the highest. Yup, I’m referring to the issue of “license” by the relevant authority. If you are a professional … Continue reading
I could still vividly recall the dark dreary overcast sky when the people’s princess was laid to rest on 6/9/1997. Link The sad moving dignified state funeral was telecast live on television with Elton John singing “Candle In The Wind” … Continue reading
君子报仇，五年未晚 jūnzǐ bàochóu, shí nián wèi wǎn – When a gentleman takes revenge, ten five years is not too late; one should bide one’s time and wait for the right opportunity to seek vengeance; similar to “revenge is a dish … Continue reading
On 5th Aug 2014, I took out my i40 taxi from Komoco. It’s now one full year. My contract with the taxi operator is over. I could return the taxi anytime if I do not want to carry on driving … Continue reading
My brief report of non-payment of taxi fare… On 14/4/15(Tue) @0837hrs, I picked up a pax (current call booking) from Point A to Point B. We arrived at the destination @0916 hrs. The fare was $25.25. The pax wanted to … Continue reading