- 1,020,909 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- fb.me/3qqIUA3Ay -- 1 day ago
- How long can Singapore continue with present media model? fb.me/6wjQH6poG -- 2 days ago
- Boy who exposed- and fought- the education monster fb.me/6qrCu2KIM -- 3 days ago
- fb.me/3rhLeZBNA -- 4 days ago
- Awed by what they saw 40 years ago, they stayed. Fast forward to 2014: She: Honey, look! It’s flooding! He:... fb.me/6rNrT7rev -- 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
煮豆燃豆萁, zhu dou ran dou qi 豆在釜中泣, dou zai fu zhong qi 本是同根生, ben shi tong gen sheng 相煎何太急? xiang jian he tai ji English translation … Boiling beans to make soup filtering them to extract juice. The beanstalks were … Continue reading
A Stupid Fox One day, a hungry fox was looking for food when he saw a rabbit. At once it ran after the rabbit. The rabbit ran into a small hole. The fox tried to follow the rabbit but the … Continue reading
天有不测风云，人有旦夕祸福！ [tiān yǒu bù cè fēng yún，rén yǒu dàn xī huò fú] 不测：料想不到。比喻有些灾祸的发生，事先是无法预料的。 Click here for English translation. The above Chinese idiom which is commonly used to suggest that human misfortune just like the weather is unpredictable. When you leave … Continue reading
My colleague Jason Lim requested me to blog this piece of opinion. Quote “A few weeks ago, I met a friend who retired after a successful career. He now spends his time with his wife who was retrenched a year … Continue reading