- 985,073 views
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- LTA to review list of offenses in MRT?
- Foreign Talent Anton Casey dug his own grave!
- Ronnie Wong – The legendary pipe carver
- Michael Leung, a famous TV Host and MC/DJ in Hong Kong , is also a child psychotherapist. The letter he gave to... fb.me/6DHpm0Yvu -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/106UV9Ekm -- 3 days ago
- Gutter Oil For Your Food, Sir? fb.me/2NbQZphOh -- 4 days ago
- Health warning : Watch what you eat! fb.me/3FwKaUMzk -- 5 days ago
- Health warning: Watch what you eat from FT manned stalls fb.me/6nYC0hyPg -- 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
煮豆燃豆萁, zhu dou ran dou qi 豆在釜中泣, dou zai fu zhong qi 本是同根生, ben shi tong gen sheng 相煎何太急? xiang jian he tai ji English translation … Boiling beans to make soup filtering them to extract juice. The beanstalks were … Continue reading
A Stupid Fox One day, a hungry fox was looking for food when he saw a rabbit. At once it ran after the rabbit. The rabbit ran into a small hole. The fox tried to follow the rabbit but the … Continue reading
天有不测风云，人有旦夕祸福！ [tiān yǒu bù cè fēng yún，rén yǒu dàn xī huò fú] 不测：料想不到。比喻有些灾祸的发生，事先是无法预料的。 Click here for English translation. The above Chinese idiom which is commonly used to suggest that human misfortune just like the weather is unpredictable. When you leave … Continue reading
My colleague Jason Lim requested me to blog this piece of opinion. Quote “A few weeks ago, I met a friend who retired after a successful career. He now spends his time with his wife who was retrenched a year … Continue reading