- 1,305,287 views
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- One in three cabbies report ‘driver fatigue’
- My condolences to Tan Kin Lian on the demise of his beloved mother
- CNY get together …
- Creative Chinese messages & greetings
- For the Earthquake victims in Nepal. Golden Temple Gurudwara is sending 100,000 and Delhi Gurdwaras are sending 25000 meals per day. -- 40 minutes ago
- The world according to Amos Yee and the meaning of tolerance | Asian Correspondent fb.me/2gZiyzxTm -- 3 hours ago
- Massive rescue efforts underway to keep down Nepal death toll fb.me/6zZ0stWpO -- 4 hours ago
- The Amos Yee affair: Partisanship versus Principles fb.me/297fyxnO9 -- 4 hours ago
- fb.me/1Zqxx2P6W -- 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
煮豆燃豆萁, zhu dou ran dou qi 豆在釜中泣, dou zai fu zhong qi 本是同根生, ben shi tong gen sheng 相煎何太急? xiang jian he tai ji English translation … Boiling beans to make soup filtering them to extract juice. The beanstalks were … Continue reading
A Stupid Fox One day, a hungry fox was looking for food when he saw a rabbit. At once it ran after the rabbit. The rabbit ran into a small hole. The fox tried to follow the rabbit but the … Continue reading
天有不测风云，人有旦夕祸福！ [tiān yǒu bù cè fēng yún，rén yǒu dàn xī huò fú] 不测：料想不到。比喻有些灾祸的发生，事先是无法预料的。 Click here for English translation. The above Chinese idiom which is commonly used to suggest that human misfortune just like the weather is unpredictable. When you leave … Continue reading
Overheard a recent conversation between the Chief Controller (CC) in OCC and the Yard Master (YM) in the train depot. CC: ‘I need to slot in a train now. It’s urgent.’ YM: ‘I’ve only got one spare (manpower) and he … Continue reading
放弃这些，才能更快乐 发怒 是用别人的错误惩罚自己； 烦恼 是用自己的过失折磨自己； 后悔 是用无奈的往事摧残自己； 忧虑 是用虚拟的风险惊吓自己； 孤独 是用自制的牢房禁锢自己； 自卑 是用别人的长处抵毁自己。 放弃这些，自己才能更快乐。 Click here for the English translation.