Interesting article with much insight written in a calm, logical and sincere manner. It really enlightens me on this hot topic. If the PM made the effort to address this issue with those Muslim MPs after so much intense debate and discussion amongst Singaporeans recently, obviously it should be a controversial topic. Even an online petition was set up to lobby this issue. I personally feel that if it doesn’t affect their work at all, why not allow it? I’m sure most of us won’t mind. Maybe a survey should be carried out to gauge how non-Muslims feel about it. I’ve asked around whenever I meet my friends. Generally they do not express strong disapproval. That’s how I feel also.
- 1,610,325 views
- fb.me/1FYOgn4r8 -- 5 hours ago
- Is Singapore close to severing its military links with Taiwan? fb.me/xA6yayVp -- 9 hours ago
- fb.me/8EwrkVVA0 -- 10 hours ago
- fb.me/113YvxNOp -- 10 hours ago
- fb.me/41YWQfm2T -- 2 days ago