Interesting article with much insight written in a calm, logical and sincere manner. It really enlightens me on this hot topic. If the PM made the effort to address this issue with those Muslim MPs after so much intense debate and discussion amongst Singaporeans recently, obviously it should be a controversial topic. Even an online petition was set up to lobby this issue. I personally feel that if it doesn’t affect their work at all, why not allow it? I’m sure most of us won’t mind. Maybe a survey should be carried out to gauge how non-Muslims feel about it. I’ve asked around whenever I meet my friends. Generally they do not express strong disapproval. That’s how I feel also.
- 1,593,489 views
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- Congratulations to our hero Joseph Schooling for winning a Gold medal
- Reflections of a taxi hirer
- fb.me/7i8CO7fxn -- 11 hours ago
- fb.me/659w5NFBm -- 23 hours ago
- fb.me/5Dedkihgi -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/1kDuzrSn8 -- 1 day ago
- Zhao Zi’s Art Of Negotiation fb.me/yOO4XzQu -- 1 day ago