Interesting article with much insight written in a calm, logical and sincere manner. It really enlightens me on this hot topic. If the PM made the effort to address this issue with those Muslim MPs after so much intense debate and discussion amongst Singaporeans recently, obviously it should be a controversial topic. Even an online petition was set up to lobby this issue. I personally feel that if it doesn’t affect their work at all, why not allow it? I’m sure most of us won’t mind. Maybe a survey should be carried out to gauge how non-Muslims feel about it. I’ve asked around whenever I meet my friends. Generally they do not express strong disapproval. That’s how I feel also.
- 1,648,289 views
- Greetings from retired Train Captain Che Mat
- Heart wrenching note from retired Train Captain Che Mat aka Ahmad Awang
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- “Parrot” attitude and the slaughtered Turkey
- Protected: Safety First
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/84EG88EB0 -- 9 minutes ago
- fb.me/HfeshDtn -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/1KzB37Y70 -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/Cc1r3TEA -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/92TDYYVBk -- 2 days ago