- 1,300,571 views
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- One in three cabbies report ‘driver fatigue’
- My condolences to Tan Kin Lian on the demise of his beloved mother
- CNY get together …
- Creative Chinese messages & greetings
- Happy Lunar New Year 2015!
- fb.me/3PwHOLDQD -- 5 hours ago
- fb.me/7yH4MngOj -- 5 hours ago
- fb.me/3GW7wd9yC -- 10 hours ago
- fb.me/2yIeVxxdI -- 10 hours ago
- fb.me/4OYjLV79u -- 18 hours ago
Daily Archives: 02/10/2012
Indian worker Suresh Over the last few days, I noticed that the common areas near to my block of flats are especially bright. So much brighter than before. There is a clear difference. When I looked around, I saw some … Continue reading