- 1,410,779 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- The Stockholm, Peterson and Serina Wee Syndrome fb.me/6OKAFsKsq -- 4 hours ago
- Second UK transport operator wins bid to run bus services in Singapore fb.me/3MjCq5JkN -- 3 days ago
- fb.me/7ulT0gi3G -- 3 days ago
- 不一定要錦上添花，但一定要雪中送炭 不一定要天天見面，但一定要放在心裡 -- 5 days ago
- fb.me/4xjlf7dNM -- 1 week ago
Daily Archives: 02/10/2012
Indian worker Suresh Over the last few days, I noticed that the common areas near to my block of flats are especially bright. So much brighter than before. There is a clear difference. When I looked around, I saw some … Continue reading