You know me. I’m a nice person. When I get lousy service, I never complain, I never kick, I never criticize, and I would’nt dream of making a scene.
I’m one of those nice customers. And I’ll tell you what else I am. I’m the customer who doesn’t come back. I take whatever you hand out, because I know I’m not coming back. I could tell you off and feel better, but in the long run, it’s better to just leave quietly.
You see, a nice customer like me, multiplied by others like me, can bring a business to its knees. There are plenty of us. When we get pushed far enough, we go to one of your competitors.
- 1,592,910 views
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- Congratulations to our hero Joseph Schooling for winning a Gold medal
- Reflections of a taxi hirer
- I found a Leaflet in my newspaper this morning which read, 'ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC? CALL NOW. WE CAN HELP!!!' My... fb.me/3aUZGeygA -- 2 hours ago
- fb.me/7KjUs7NaS -- 4 hours ago
- fb.me/5X8eku2Wh -- 4 hours ago
- fb.me/6hqEy2tm3 -- 4 hours ago
- fb.me/91yyKAT44 -- 16 hours ago