You know me. I’m a nice person. When I get lousy service, I never complain, I never kick, I never criticize, and I would’nt dream of making a scene.
I’m one of those nice customers. And I’ll tell you what else I am. I’m the customer who doesn’t come back. I take whatever you hand out, because I know I’m not coming back. I could tell you off and feel better, but in the long run, it’s better to just leave quietly.
You see, a nice customer like me, multiplied by others like me, can bring a business to its knees. There are plenty of us. When we get pushed far enough, we go to one of your competitors.
- 1,618,083 views
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- “Parrot” attitude and the slaughtered Turkey
- Protected: Safety First
- Soccer Hooliganism In KL
- 7th Month Hungry Ghosts Celebrations
- fb.me/1i5wXZb1B -- 1 hour ago
- Students learn better from books than screens, according to a new study fb.me/1kJhvgEjf -- 7 hours ago
- All you need to know about Xi Jinping’s remarks on Hong Kong fb.me/A3pg7g5H -- 11 hours ago
- A Japanese Buddhist Master reveals 21 rules of life that will blow your mind fb.me/3ptOWdPZO -- 11 hours ago
- Inside China’s controversial Hanfu fashion revival fb.me/2hwB4XmSF -- 18 hours ago