You know me. I’m a nice person. When I get lousy service, I never complain, I never kick, I never criticize, and I would’nt dream of making a scene.
I’m one of those nice customers. And I’ll tell you what else I am. I’m the customer who doesn’t come back. I take whatever you hand out, because I know I’m not coming back. I could tell you off and feel better, but in the long run, it’s better to just leave quietly.
You see, a nice customer like me, multiplied by others like me, can bring a business to its knees. There are plenty of us. When we get pushed far enough, we go to one of your competitors.
- 1,653,161 views
- Unputdownable Chinaman by Stephen Leather and lousy Jackie Chan’s Foreigner
- Greetings from retired Train Captain Che Mat
- Heart wrenching note from retired Train Captain Che Mat aka Ahmad Awang
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- “Parrot” attitude and the slaughtered Turkey
- Quote The government does little to encourage that sort of enquiry and even does less to solicit the right... fb.me/897hjco3T -- 11 hours ago
- Quote The only reason why veggies go up before every CNY in Singapore ….is because the people in AVA are lazy!... fb.me/1M9UpFXM8 -- 11 hours ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/9aN0pbclq -- 2 days ago
- Should we all write in Chinese? - BBC Ideas fb.me/KWq8JJkq -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/8kievGHdR -- 2 days ago