You know me. I’m a nice person. When I get lousy service, I never complain, I never kick, I never criticize, and I would’nt dream of making a scene.
I’m one of those nice customers. And I’ll tell you what else I am. I’m the customer who doesn’t come back. I take whatever you hand out, because I know I’m not coming back. I could tell you off and feel better, but in the long run, it’s better to just leave quietly.
You see, a nice customer like me, multiplied by others like me, can bring a business to its knees. There are plenty of us. When we get pushed far enough, we go to one of your competitors.
- 1,602,263 views
- EZ link card magnetic sticker
- Dinner at Burlington Square
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- fb.me/1vMEMrj3B -- 1 hour ago
- The problem is that I need to carry an EZ link card if I use public transport. It has to move in and out of my... fb.me/6zhrdGYGv -- 6 hours ago
- EZ link card magnetic sticker gintai.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/ez-… https://t.co/0kfBt2U4NP -- 6 hours ago
- Man found dead at Fajar LRT station was run over by 2 trains in 'tragic' accident fb.me/2YL5czMPg -- 13 hours ago
- fb.me/vAKoyBHy -- 15 hours ago