Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,430,661 views
- My nephew the newly minted police officer
- Taxi and Private Hired Car debate rages on…
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- fb.me/DjZWjnM4 -- 1 week ago
- fb.me/3MiqhkwzZ -- 1 week ago
- fb.me/2zHQE60rI -- 1 week ago
- Let us not lose sight of the woods for the trees – let us appreciate those who have stepped forward to serve, no... fb.me/7S5nXd8AH -- 1 week ago
- fb.me/3PpbAS8EL -- 1 week ago