Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,610,485 views
- fb.me/3klCIVZNR -- 6 minutes ago
- fb.me/4aHl2B9GQ -- 7 minutes ago
- fb.me/yAwOyVct -- 8 minutes ago
- fb.me/AjtTtJOP -- 15 minutes ago
- fb.me/6QEDRC96L -- 4 hours ago