Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,658,740 views
- Year of the Dog 2018
- Unputdownable Chinaman by Stephen Leather and lousy Jackie Chan’s Foreigner
- Greetings from retired Train Captain Che Mat
- Heart wrenching note from retired Train Captain Che Mat aka Ahmad Awang
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- Quote Even the best intent may be misinterpreted as diabolical. Once I opened the door for a Caucasian... fb.me/3rR1jYo8C -- 13 hours ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/JUkqW4yo -- 21 hours ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/VlA3iDVA -- 1 day ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/5A48BYDXp -- 1 day ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/Ic72u1uh -- 1 day ago