Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,643,129 views
- Heart wrenching note from retired Train Captain Che Mat aka Ahmad Awang
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- “Parrot” attitude and the slaughtered Turkey
- Protected: Safety First
- Soccer Hooliganism In KL
- fb.me/2iNexY64W -- 1 hour ago
- fb.me/AhxP8KFk -- 1 hour ago
- Frustration is not with our train system fb.me/9mWWrC99K -- 15 hours ago
- SPP Calls for Independent Inquiry into Persistent "Systematic Failings" of MRT Network - RedWire Times Singapore fb.me/2hK3ZfFu7 -- 15 hours ago
- fb.me/8Qn6u2dnx -- 16 hours ago