Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,209,295 views
- My condolences to Tan Kin Lian on the demise of his beloved mother
- CNY get together …
- Creative Chinese messages & greetings
- Happy Lunar New Year 2015!
- Conversation with my pax: The African
- Conversation with my pax: Medical Insurance
- Conversation with my pax: Tamil is King
- My taxi kena langgar!
- My condolences to DK on the demise of his beloved father
- Conversation with my pax: The Fisherman
- 6 things you didn’t know about our early leaders, according to ex-President SR Nathan fb.me/1Vprc4VWf -- 23 hours ago
- Society:Top 10 Most Powerful Countries fb.me/1ysLiFskD -- 23 hours ago
- HK and Singapore: Whose welfare model is better? fb.me/6qdnAJ2S0 -- 23 hours ago
- History of the Qing Dynasty, Rise and Fall of Qing Empire fb.me/1N9qUISWk -- 23 hours ago
- Video: How Water Distribution Works fb.me/3WPWlzUVV -- 1 day ago