Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,394,067 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- Singapore’s Authoritarian Prosperity Is Here to Stay - Harvard Political Review fb.me/FMsQOzAC -- 14 hours ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/3gyU1mVg7 -- 2 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/7p32nMk9M -- 3 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License gintai.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/the… http://t.co/ghZR6wr997 -- 3 days ago
- Sharing economy in transition fb.me/6T5D3N7Lp -- 4 days ago