Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,358,385 views
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- One in three cabbies report ‘driver fatigue’
- My condolences to Tan Kin Lian on the demise of his beloved mother
- CNY get together …
- Creative Chinese messages & greetings
- S'POREAN MAN SAVES TOURIST WHO SUFFERED A PARALYSING STROKE ALONG NICOLL HIGHWAY fb.me/43qD4Y3wb -- 3 hours ago
- PRAISE FOR MALAY BUS DRIVER DRIVING SBS8852G ON 3RD JULY fb.me/4ywGmLNrS -- 3 hours ago
- I walked 6.36 km with @mapmywalk. Check out my route in Kampung Pasir Gudang Baru, 01, Malaysia! mapmywalk.com/workout/105825… #walk #walking -- 3 hours ago
- I walked 6.4 km mapmywalk.com/u/57434174/3-1… -- 3 hours ago
- I'm working out with @MapMyWalk! Current distance: 6.00km, time elapsed: 55:21, current pace 9:13min/km, current speed: 6.51km/h -- 4 hours ago