A professor in Switzerland warned her class to beware of polls and pollsters. “They can get any answer they want with loaded questions,” she warned. She cited the case of Swiss voters who replied “no” when asked if they approved of smoking while praying. “The vote turned to “yes” when the same people were asked if they approved of praying while smoking,” she told the class.
- 1,598,069 views
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- Congratulations to our hero Joseph Schooling for winning a Gold medal
- Reflections of a taxi hirer
- Emperor Qián Lóng 乾隆 乾隆 Qián Lóng Qianlong or Ch’ien-lung, emperor of the Qing dynasty, reigned sixty years... fb.me/8eFsnF1Qw -- 4 hours ago
- fb.me/69uDBYKzv -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/CWhf9xor -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/8E8Lvw6SP -- 1 day ago
- Woop! I've just installed the @buffer iOS extension and can now share directly from my favourite apps. -- 1 day ago