- 1,395,116 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- To Tell Or Not Tell fb.me/4TEEuprsM -- 31 minutes ago
- Singapore’s Authoritarian Prosperity Is Here to Stay - Harvard Political Review fb.me/FMsQOzAC -- 3 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/3gyU1mVg7 -- 5 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License fb.me/7p32nMk9M -- 5 days ago
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License gintai.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/the… http://t.co/ghZR6wr997 -- 5 days ago
Daily Archives: 30/04/2012
Originally posted on THE TEMASEK TIMES:
Since Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong set up his personal Facebook page one week ago, it has been inundated by numerous complaints from ordinary Singaporeans as well as words of support and praises from…