“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
- 1,396,541 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- fb.me/wbFb7bAj -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/7TQ25sSXc -- 1 day ago
- 李迪文 - 今生今世 fb.me/6SPHll8Ve -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/RwFuziiu -- 2 days ago
- To Tell Or Not Tell fb.me/4TEEuprsM -- 4 days ago