Even newly married young graduates have to struggle with HDB rising costs. Hear from a local graduate how she felt about our HDB policy. Her experience in buying HDB flat and struggle to set up home. That is a typical Singaporean couple’s preoccupation with a HDB flat. What about those non graduates? It’s even worse for those non graduates.
- 1,618,083 views
- Merits of HDB 2 room flexi scheme
- The beginning of decline in Singapore?
- The Outsider by Frederick Forsyth
- Japan always Number 1
- Young lady bike mechanic
- Cashless smart nation in 18 months?
- “Parrot” attitude and the slaughtered Turkey
- Protected: Safety First
- Soccer Hooliganism In KL
- 7th Month Hungry Ghosts Celebrations
- fb.me/1i5wXZb1B -- 1 hour ago
- Students learn better from books than screens, according to a new study fb.me/1kJhvgEjf -- 7 hours ago
- All you need to know about Xi Jinping’s remarks on Hong Kong fb.me/A3pg7g5H -- 11 hours ago
- A Japanese Buddhist Master reveals 21 rules of life that will blow your mind fb.me/3ptOWdPZO -- 11 hours ago
- Inside China’s controversial Hanfu fashion revival fb.me/2hwB4XmSF -- 18 hours ago