Even newly married young graduates have to struggle with HDB rising costs. Hear from a local graduate how she felt about our HDB policy. Her experience in buying HDB flat and struggle to set up home. That is a typical Singaporean couple’s preoccupation with a HDB flat. What about those non graduates? It’s even worse for those non graduates.
- 1,592,911 views
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- Congratulations to our hero Joseph Schooling for winning a Gold medal
- Reflections of a taxi hirer
- I found a Leaflet in my newspaper this morning which read, 'ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC? CALL NOW. WE CAN HELP!!!' My... fb.me/3aUZGeygA -- 2 hours ago
- fb.me/7KjUs7NaS -- 5 hours ago
- fb.me/5X8eku2Wh -- 5 hours ago
- fb.me/6hqEy2tm3 -- 5 hours ago
- fb.me/91yyKAT44 -- 16 hours ago