Even newly married young graduates have to struggle with HDB rising costs. Hear from a local graduate how she felt about our HDB policy. Her experience in buying HDB flat and struggle to set up home. That is a typical Singaporean couple’s preoccupation with a HDB flat. What about those non graduates? It’s even worse for those non graduates.
- 1,602,263 views
- EZ link card magnetic sticker
- Dinner at Burlington Square
- Jack Reacher in “The Visitor” by Lee Child
- Eye of Heaven – Sherlock Homes reincarnated, Japanese Stieg Larsson and others
- Seng Steam Fish Restaurant in JB – Johor Bahru
- Cheap motorcycle repair in JB – Johor Bahru
- Hill Top Garden @AMK Ave 4
- Will traditional taxi become extinct?
- My taxi broke down at BKE!
- The Zika scourge
- fb.me/1vMEMrj3B -- 1 hour ago
- The problem is that I need to carry an EZ link card if I use public transport. It has to move in and out of my... fb.me/6zhrdGYGv -- 6 hours ago
- EZ link card magnetic sticker gintai.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/ez-… https://t.co/0kfBt2U4NP -- 6 hours ago
- Man found dead at Fajar LRT station was run over by 2 trains in 'tragic' accident fb.me/2YL5czMPg -- 13 hours ago
- fb.me/vAKoyBHy -- 15 hours ago