- 1,409,835 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- Second UK transport operator wins bid to run bus services in Singapore fb.me/3MjCq5JkN -- 20 hours ago
- fb.me/7ulT0gi3G -- 20 hours ago
- 不一定要錦上添花，但一定要雪中送炭 不一定要天天見面，但一定要放在心裡 -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/4xjlf7dNM -- 5 days ago
- German Universities now all free of tuition fees for International Students fb.me/6Z17nfkld -- 5 days ago
Daily Archives: 01/04/2012
SINGAPORE – Electricity will cost more from tomorrow, as higher fuel prices have resulted in higher power generation costs, said electricity, water and gas supplier SP Services in a statement yesterday. Tariffs for households will increase by 4.3 per cent … Continue reading