- 1,410,664 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- Second UK transport operator wins bid to run bus services in Singapore fb.me/3MjCq5JkN -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/7ulT0gi3G -- 2 days ago
- 不一定要錦上添花，但一定要雪中送炭 不一定要天天見面，但一定要放在心裡 -- 4 days ago
- fb.me/4xjlf7dNM -- 1 week ago
- German Universities now all free of tuition fees for International Students fb.me/6Z17nfkld -- 1 week ago
Daily Archives: 07/02/2012
Today is the last day of CNY. The year of the Dragon will be with us for the rest of the year. Chinese celebrate CNY for 15 days. After the 15th day, it is back to normal. Business as usual. … Continue reading