- 1,411,284 views
- The importance of Taxi Vocational License
- We do not have 4 seasons but we have haze season!
- My reflections on GE 2015
- A taxi driver’s reflections
- Non-payment of taxi fare and a sympathetic taxi company
- Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house for public viewing?
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
- Conversation with my pax: The Malaysian on LKY
- A Day in the Life of a Chinese Emperor
- Is the Prime Minister’s pay really high?
- fb.me/4qgVS0u3a -- 1 day ago
- The Stockholm, Peterson and Serina Wee Syndrome fb.me/6OKAFsKsq -- 2 days ago
- Second UK transport operator wins bid to run bus services in Singapore fb.me/3MjCq5JkN -- 5 days ago
- fb.me/7ulT0gi3G -- 5 days ago
- 不一定要錦上添花，但一定要雪中送炭 不一定要天天見面，但一定要放在心裡 -- 1 week ago
Daily Archives: 23/01/2012
Japanese save a lot. They do not spend much. Also Japan exports far more than it imports. Has an annual trade surplus of over $100 billion. Yet Japanese economy is considered weak, even collapsing. Americans spend, save little. Also US … Continue reading