- 729,182 views
- Bangle ceremony
- Difference between “Complete” and “Finished”?
- Papa something happened to me …
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Tin Pei Ling goes after resident who threw sanitary pad
- Big trouble in Little India fb.me/2wVdAKMwI -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/QcO5nwjQ -- 2 days ago
- Shocker: S'pore's billionaire population is huge fb.me/1c8wLgkD2 -- 2 days ago
- Riot in Little India: Spotlight on SPF fb.me/6BUzQo0QD -- 3 days ago
- ROTFL - Roll on the floor laugh! Where do we find such retard in the government? No wonder we are in such a mess... fb.me/6xQOnqKuW -- 3 days ago
Category Archives: Langgar
Some time end of last month; about 2 weeks ago, my old neighbor Ah Yaw invited me via sms to attend his elder brother daughter’s “bangle ceremony” somewhere at Towner Road. He urged me to drop by cuz his other … Continue reading
The difference between the words… “complete” and “finished”… No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between the words COMPLETE and FINISHED. However, in a recent linguistic conference held in London, England, and attended by some of … Continue reading
Some time in the afternoon, my little old man suddenly messaged me saying that something happened to him earlier. He says, “Papa I tell you something happened to me just now.” I was worried when I read his message. I … Continue reading
“Do you understand that pain is relative? There’s something I’ve more closely noticed about peoples’ lives within the last few months. I’ve noticed how misery is caused by a sundry amount of ways and how it is extremely relative. I’ve … Continue reading