- 1,089,251 views
- My buddy James Lim – the cabby blogger
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- RT @jennyteo: MT @palmuser_alan MPs’ directorships and potential conflict of interest fb.me/3YqKGZirM #Singapore -- 16 hours ago
- fb.me/2EqPTzL5w -- 17 hours ago
- Cabby bloggers fb.me/3xEexYbcV -- 18 hours ago
- fb.me/1dtKBa71s -- 18 hours ago
- fb.me/6TQGpGtLY -- 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Langgar
Yesterday I met up with my taxi buddy James Lim for some drinks and a chat. Click here to read James Lim’s blog. Somewhere in Bugis area, from about 5.30pm to 9pm, we catch-up over four bottles of beer and … Continue reading
Our closest neighbor West Malaysia has decided to impose a Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee for foreign registered vehicles entering their country. The amount and date of implementation have yet to be decided. They are still not undecided but public … Continue reading
One of my favorite novels is Jeffery Archer’s “First Among Equals” published in 1984. It’s a political novel based on the British Westminster model – multi-party parliamentary system similar to ours. I first read this novel nearly 30 yrs ago. … Continue reading
For the past few weeks, the soccer mania fever is sweeping across the land like nobody’s business. This once in 4 years World Cup Soccer is getting on every one’s nerves. They say that this is the most watched sporting … Continue reading
WEF : 1st July 2014, all motorcycles will be charged on a per-minute basis for all Housing and Development Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) car parks which have the Electronic Parking System (EPS). The new rate will be … Continue reading