20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 627,231 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- 'No playing' sign at Sengkang taken down after being mocked by the public fb.me/Z6H2qsEi -- 21 hours ago
- US scientist's family says Singapore inquest 'a sham' fb.me/YeO36ORR -- 21 hours ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/y69MnZA9 -- 21 hours ago
- The whole Sg is now a big yellow box! Smoke every where. Langgar! -- 1 day ago
- 印尼 为了感谢邻国 多年来的支持 特别优待各国 享用 免税印尼烟 今年还特别加料 浓度高达99％ 公开声明 这绝对是免费的 请多谢印尼政府。 -- 1 day ago
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Langgar
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 520,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about … Continue reading
“Our Alan Tang gave a speech about his blogging experience as a Singaporean blogger on 5th October in an invitation-only, closed-door conference and in my view was clearly the best speaker! CENS, The Center of Excellence for National Security is … Continue reading
“When I visited Singapore last month, I was shocked by the large number of PRC FTs in the City. They seem to be everywhere, pushing, shouting plus exhibiting all the bad habits from China. I have lived and worked in … Continue reading
“There are 13 private golf clubs plus another 3 public golf courses. Each club standard with 18 holes. SICC is the biggest with 72 holes or 4 courses. We have a total of more than 20 golf courses.” My friend, … Continue reading