- 1,087,618 views
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- fb.me/6BxEGNg6R -- 2 hours ago
- SG toll side - S$35 daily for all foreign cars entering - S$200 monthy pass for foreigners (msian) with... fb.me/3bvyXmXph -- 2 hours ago
- I walked 5.20 km with @mapmywalk. Check out my route in Kampung Pasir Gudang Baru, 01, Malaysia! mapmywalk.com/workout/657968… #walk #walking -- 2 hours ago
- SMRT fined $1.3m for trains running red lights tnp.sg/news/smrt-fine… fb.me/1tJcvd231 -- 18 hours ago
- Want a better quality of life? Work three days a week, says world's richest man... fb.me/6CGkl3MOU -- 18 hours ago
Author Archives: Alan Tang
Our closest neighbor West Malaysia has decided to impose a Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee for foreign registered vehicles entering their country. The amount and date of implementation have yet to be decided. They are still not undecided but public … Continue reading
One of my favorite novels is Jeffery Archer’s “First Among Equals” published in 1984. It’s a political novel based on the British Westminster model – multi-party parliamentary system similar to ours. I first read this novel nearly 30 yrs ago. … Continue reading
For the past few weeks, the soccer mania fever is sweeping across the land like nobody’s business. This once in 4 years World Cup Soccer is getting on every one’s nerves. They say that this is the most watched sporting … Continue reading
WEF : 1st July 2014, all motorcycles will be charged on a per-minute basis for all Housing and Development Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) car parks which have the Electronic Parking System (EPS). The new rate will be … Continue reading