20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 618,868 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/BoKCWJ5Y -- 8 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE! Did the Chief of Government Communications help draft Dr Teo’s press statement? « Editori fb.me/Nr0PtL2b -- 8 hours ago
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/2lUNngeQH -- 8 hours ago
- Education Minister: I can't guarantee Singaporeans will get a good job even with good qualifications fb.me/NNxbtRVm -- 15 hours ago
- fb.me/2CHGYBndj -- 15 hours ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Gintai_昇泰
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 520,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about … Continue reading
“Our Alan Tang gave a speech about his blogging experience as a Singaporean blogger on 5th October in an invitation-only, closed-door conference and in my view was clearly the best speaker! CENS, The Center of Excellence for National Security is … Continue reading
“When I visited Singapore last month, I was shocked by the large number of PRC FTs in the City. They seem to be everywhere, pushing, shouting plus exhibiting all the bad habits from China. I have lived and worked in … Continue reading
“There are 13 private golf clubs plus another 3 public golf courses. Each club standard with 18 holes. SICC is the biggest with 72 holes or 4 courses. We have a total of more than 20 golf courses.” My friend, … Continue reading