20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 620,367 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- 我对佛说让我朋友健康快乐！ 佛说：可以，就一天 我说：好！ 佛茫然问道：哪一天？ 我说：在我朋友活着的每一天！ 提早祝您卫塞节快！ <噢！阿弥陀佛！> 愿佛祖保佑你一生一世平安，健康，幸福，为您消灾消难，工作顺利。 -- 18 minutes ago
- fb.me/DZVUz8tB -- 34 minutes ago
- fb.me/Nb15YYqe -- 39 minutes ago
- Intern abused by supervisor offered jobs by 4 other companies fb.me/SVt9YJur -- 40 minutes ago
- "DPM Teo should have visited Hong Kong earlier and studied how Hong Kong and other cities tackle population... fb.me/21NzMj7zc -- 1 hour ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Have they solved the homeless sleeping in public places?
- An Appeal Letter
- PSLE - Primary School Leaving Exam
- Malay is still the National Language of Singapore
- Jeep Chee Exhaust Specialist @Ubi Ind Pk
- My CPF - Who decide? You or me?
- Do ghosts exist? Have you met a ghost?
- Train Officer
- Monks from Simpang Bedok Temple
- Is this my Singapore? My home and my country?
- HDB Interim Rental Housing (IRH)
- JB shopping trip
- The Crows and The Snake
- My meeting with Minister K Shanmugam Sc
- Restaurant at Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands
- 80 year old barber at Kelantan Lane
- Kong Kong Seafood Resort in Johore - 09 Nov 2011
- Watch movies on PPS app
- Is IRAS too much?