20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 618,887 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/BoKCWJ5Y -- 13 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE! Did the Chief of Government Communications help draft Dr Teo’s press statement? « Editori fb.me/Nr0PtL2b -- 13 hours ago
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/2lUNngeQH -- 13 hours ago
- Education Minister: I can't guarantee Singaporeans will get a good job even with good qualifications fb.me/NNxbtRVm -- 20 hours ago
- fb.me/2CHGYBndj -- 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: 02/10/2012
Indian worker Suresh Over the last few days, I noticed that the common areas near to my block of flats are especially bright. So much brighter than before. There is a clear difference. When I looked around, I saw some … Continue reading