- 1,023,253 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- Quan Yifeng fined for knocking down pedestrian - Channel NewsAsia fb.me/70qty7qWM -- 16 hours ago
- Timothy Eugene Garlock must have felt he's not one of the welcomed visitors in our midst, now that his commentary... fb.me/3s8Ql4LZr -- 2 days ago
- When crossing swords with one of the most corrupted politicians in Malaysia Karpal Singh said “You can be the... fb.me/2RBUOjkbr -- 2 days ago
- Pinoy with Singapore PR but want to work & settle in Thailand fb.me/2DXkrblTE -- 2 days ago
- Filipino Independence Day – views from the people themselves | The Online Citizen fb.me/1jLM6JqVj -- 2 days ago
Daily Archives: 02/10/2012
Indian worker Suresh Over the last few days, I noticed that the common areas near to my block of flats are especially bright. So much brighter than before. There is a clear difference. When I looked around, I saw some … Continue reading