20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 627,206 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- 'No playing' sign at Sengkang taken down after being mocked by the public fb.me/Z6H2qsEi -- 18 hours ago
- US scientist's family says Singapore inquest 'a sham' fb.me/YeO36ORR -- 18 hours ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/y69MnZA9 -- 18 hours ago
- The whole Sg is now a big yellow box! Smoke every where. Langgar! -- 1 day ago
- 印尼 为了感谢邻国 多年来的支持 特别优待各国 享用 免税印尼烟 今年还特别加料 浓度高达99％ 公开声明 这绝对是免费的 请多谢印尼政府。 -- 1 day ago
Daily Archives: 01/10/2012
“100 facilities for the elderly to be built in estates” and sites within neighborhoods identified for first batch of centers – That is the headline on last Saturday’s local newspaper. Minister of Health Gan Kim Yong made the official announcement. … Continue reading