Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,124,222 views
- Taxi availability woes and third party apps..
- My neighborhood …
- Rambling thoughts on my job and foreign workers …
- My buddy James Lim – the cabby blogger
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- fb.me/1s6yDYjni -- 3 days ago
- fb.me/2jmqxOnv0 -- 3 days ago
- fb.me/4sF258ZwS -- 4 days ago
- 还是老妈说的话最经典，她说：“你们这代人呐，就是活的太明白了，所以什么都得不到。我们当年什么都糊里糊涂，该结婚结婚，该工作工作，现在什么都有。” -- 1 week ago
- fb.me/1kNi8rk9M -- 1 week ago