Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,088,002 views
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/6TPJS0zLF -- 3 hours ago
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/2gSymDa6h -- 3 hours ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/6DDrO7Y0w -- 3 hours ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/1n13UoPq8 -- 3 hours ago
- fb.me/1EiNruoJh -- 3 hours ago