Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,109,633 views
- Taxi availability woes and third party apps..
- My neighborhood …
- Rambling thoughts on my job and foreign workers …
- My buddy James Lim – the cabby blogger
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- 李嘉诚的司机给李嘉诚开车开了30多年，准备离职离去。 李嘉诚看他兢兢业业干了这么多年，为了能让他安度晚年，拿了200万支票给他。... fb.me/6PD0S9beF -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/27w84LHtY -- 1 day ago
- Aussie MP & Mining Tycoon: The PRCs are trying to take over our country! fb.me/6vF2SO7cf -- 1 day ago
- 李嘉诚的司机离职时，说了一番话，值得深思 fb.me/3GcCYtk2W -- 1 day ago
- 新加坡新招對付隨處便溺 - 謎米報道 - 謎米香港 memehk.com - 討論區 fb.me/2YssXhqtq -- 1 day ago