Wonder no more why this government is not widely loved by all. Actually, it’s those bureacracts or civil servants that need to be taken to task. I guess if they abide solidly to the rule book instead of using their initiative or be flexible rather than taking unncessary risks by using their common sense, nothing will ever happen to their “iron bowl!”. Only that the citizens will hate the government. But that doesn’t bother those civil servants at all. This is a sorry state of affairs.
- 1,023,311 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- Quan Yifeng fined for knocking down pedestrian - Channel NewsAsia fb.me/70qty7qWM -- 18 hours ago
- Timothy Eugene Garlock must have felt he's not one of the welcomed visitors in our midst, now that his commentary... fb.me/3s8Ql4LZr -- 2 days ago
- When crossing swords with one of the most corrupted politicians in Malaysia Karpal Singh said “You can be the... fb.me/2RBUOjkbr -- 2 days ago
- Pinoy with Singapore PR but want to work & settle in Thailand fb.me/2DXkrblTE -- 2 days ago
- Filipino Independence Day – views from the people themselves | The Online Citizen fb.me/1jLM6JqVj -- 2 days ago