- 984,945 views
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- LTA to review list of offenses in MRT?
- Foreign Talent Anton Casey dug his own grave!
- Ronnie Wong – The legendary pipe carver
- Michael Leung, a famous TV Host and MC/DJ in Hong Kong , is also a child psychotherapist. The letter he gave to... fb.me/6DHpm0Yvu -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/106UV9Ekm -- 3 days ago
- Gutter Oil For Your Food, Sir? fb.me/2NbQZphOh -- 4 days ago
- Health warning : Watch what you eat! fb.me/3FwKaUMzk -- 5 days ago
- Health warning: Watch what you eat from FT manned stalls fb.me/6nYC0hyPg -- 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The ten-year-old visited a farm one day and wanted to buy a buy a large watermelon. “That’s three dollars,” said the farmer. “I’ve only got 30 cents,” said the girl. The farmer pointed to a very small watermelon in the … Continue reading
Train Officer ‘Atapong’ was desperate when he Whatsapp me. He told me that he just got a summons from LTA asking him – owner of the car to furnish the driver’s particulars regarding an offence of not paying for the … Continue reading
On 24th May 2012(Thur), ten members – including myself – of the fellowship descended upon Elias Mall in the evening to celebrate Dr Mike’s elevated social status to ‘maternal grandfather!’ and recently being knighted a Chevalier of Confrérie du Sabre … Continue reading
[Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was civis Romanus sum ["I am a Roman citizen"]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is “Ich bin ein Berliner!”… All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of … Continue reading