- 1,087,965 views
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/6TPJS0zLF -- 1 hour ago
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/2gSymDa6h -- 1 hour ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/6DDrO7Y0w -- 1 hour ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/1n13UoPq8 -- 1 hour ago
- fb.me/1EiNruoJh -- 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The ten-year-old visited a farm one day and wanted to buy a buy a large watermelon. “That’s three dollars,” said the farmer. “I’ve only got 30 cents,” said the girl. The farmer pointed to a very small watermelon in the … Continue reading
Train Officer ‘Atapong’ was desperate when he Whatsapp me. He told me that he just got a summons from LTA asking him – owner of the car to furnish the driver’s particulars regarding an offence of not paying for the … Continue reading
On 24th May 2012(Thur), ten members – including myself – of the fellowship descended upon Elias Mall in the evening to celebrate Dr Mike’s elevated social status to ‘maternal grandfather!’ and recently being knighted a Chevalier of Confrérie du Sabre … Continue reading
[Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was civis Romanus sum ["I am a Roman citizen"]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is “Ich bin ein Berliner!”… All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of … Continue reading