- 728,408 views
- Bangle ceremony
- Difference between “Complete” and “Finished”?
- Papa something happened to me …
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Tin Pei Ling goes after resident who threw sanitary pad
- Big trouble in Little India fb.me/2wVdAKMwI -- 10 hours ago
- fb.me/QcO5nwjQ -- 1 day ago
- Shocker: S'pore's billionaire population is huge fb.me/1c8wLgkD2 -- 1 day ago
- Riot in Little India: Spotlight on SPF fb.me/6BUzQo0QD -- 1 day ago
- ROTFL - Roll on the floor laugh! Where do we find such retard in the government? No wonder we are in such a mess... fb.me/6xQOnqKuW -- 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The ten-year-old visited a farm one day and wanted to buy a buy a large watermelon. “That’s three dollars,” said the farmer. “I’ve only got 30 cents,” said the girl. The farmer pointed to a very small watermelon in the … Continue reading
Train Officer ‘Atapong’ was desperate when he Whatsapp me. He told me that he just got a summons from LTA asking him – owner of the car to furnish the driver’s particulars regarding an offence of not paying for the … Continue reading
On 24th May 2012(Thur), ten members – including myself – of the fellowship descended upon Elias Mall in the evening to celebrate Dr Mike’s elevated social status to ‘maternal grandfather!’ and recently being knighted a Chevalier of Confrérie du Sabre … Continue reading
[Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was civis Romanus sum ["I am a Roman citizen"]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is “Ich bin ein Berliner!”… All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of … Continue reading