- 1,023,521 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- Quan Yifeng fined for knocking down pedestrian - Channel NewsAsia fb.me/70qty7qWM -- 1 day ago
- Timothy Eugene Garlock must have felt he's not one of the welcomed visitors in our midst, now that his commentary... fb.me/3s8Ql4LZr -- 3 days ago
- When crossing swords with one of the most corrupted politicians in Malaysia Karpal Singh said “You can be the... fb.me/2RBUOjkbr -- 3 days ago
- Pinoy with Singapore PR but want to work & settle in Thailand fb.me/2DXkrblTE -- 3 days ago
- Filipino Independence Day – views from the people themselves | The Online Citizen fb.me/1jLM6JqVj -- 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The ten-year-old visited a farm one day and wanted to buy a buy a large watermelon. “That’s three dollars,” said the farmer. “I’ve only got 30 cents,” said the girl. The farmer pointed to a very small watermelon in the … Continue reading
Train Officer ‘Atapong’ was desperate when he Whatsapp me. He told me that he just got a summons from LTA asking him – owner of the car to furnish the driver’s particulars regarding an offence of not paying for the … Continue reading
On 24th May 2012(Thur), ten members – including myself – of the fellowship descended upon Elias Mall in the evening to celebrate Dr Mike’s elevated social status to ‘maternal grandfather!’ and recently being knighted a Chevalier of Confrérie du Sabre … Continue reading
[Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was civis Romanus sum ["I am a Roman citizen"]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is “Ich bin ein Berliner!”… All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of … Continue reading