“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
- 1,021,478 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- fb.me/6uuWTZC3U -- 3 hours ago
- fb.me/3qqIUA3Ay -- 3 days ago
- How long can Singapore continue with present media model? fb.me/6wjQH6poG -- 4 days ago
- Boy who exposed- and fought- the education monster fb.me/6qrCu2KIM -- 4 days ago
- fb.me/3rhLeZBNA -- 5 days ago