“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
- 724,444 views
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Tin Pei Ling goes after resident who threw sanitary pad
- The cockroach theory of self-improvement
- Reflections on my termination
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- "I had a friend who wanted to buy me dinner; he asked me to wait for him and he would swing by to pick me up.... fb.me/6MGPs4rYy -- 53 minutes ago
- fb.me/13BZnyTDh -- 1 hour ago
- Is it correct to overthrow a democratically elected government by violence, by taking it to the streets? fb.me/6vZP1SQ2T -- 1 day ago
- Rule 1: Life is not fair – get used to it! fb.me/3v28y8Q2A -- 1 day ago
- 11 Life Lessons From Bill Gates fb.me/34be9SWza -- 1 day ago