20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 620,221 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- Heart Sutra (Music by Imee Ooi) - Lyrics Sanskrit and English fb.me/1ANUmI9Yn -- 1 hour ago
- News Release by UncleYap: ONLY in Singapore = Ponding-Ready-Jeep :) plus ilLEEgal Public Transport fb.me/27N4wjAGv -- 1 hour ago
- Singapore Says It’s Regretful Todd Family Quit Coroner’s Inquest fb.me/1KrLspCpc -- 1 hour ago
- Supervisor who assaulted intern is actually owner of company fb.me/2gxPHEX00 -- 1 hour ago
- The 5 Richest Countries in the World fb.me/1AbQ7aDCr -- 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Have they solved the homeless sleeping in public places?
- An Appeal Letter
- Malay is still the National Language of Singapore
- Jeep Chee Exhaust Specialist @Ubi Ind Pk
- PSLE - Primary School Leaving Exam
- Train Officer
- My CPF - Who decide? You or me?
- JB shopping trip
- Is this my Singapore? My home and my country?
- Do ghosts exist? Have you met a ghost?
- Monks from Simpang Bedok Temple
- Watch movies on PPS app
- HDB Interim Rental Housing (IRH)
- The Crows and The Snake
- 80 year old barber at Kelantan Lane
- My meeting with Minister K Shanmugam Sc
- Kong Kong Seafood Resort in Johore - 09 Nov 2011
- Confessions of an air stewardess
- Animal Farm - Critical Essay
- PRC: Why I choose Singapore to emigrate