- 1,088,012 views
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/6TPJS0zLF -- 3 hours ago
- Malaysia Minister: Singapore Cars entering Malaysia will have to pay more than RM50 fb.me/2gSymDa6h -- 3 hours ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/6DDrO7Y0w -- 3 hours ago
- Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house fb.me/1n13UoPq8 -- 3 hours ago
- fb.me/1EiNruoJh -- 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: 18/03/2012
横行霸道 (hénɡ xínɡ bà dào) 【解释】:横行：行动蛮横仗势做坏事；霸道：蛮不讲理。依仗权势为非作歹。 English translation here. I love this Chinese idiom. Since Primary school when our Chinese 2nd language teacher taught us this Chinese four character idiom, I’ve been fascinated by it. I’ll try to explain on … Continue reading