- 732,719 views
- My thoughts on that little India riot
- Bangle ceremony
- Difference between “Complete” and “Finished”?
- Papa something happened to me …
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Former SCDF director charged with misappropriating two iPads fb.me/10Gktk5Mu -- 17 hours ago
- gintai.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/is-… -- 1 day ago
- Cabby's body found in bushes | The New Paper fb.me/1fAc2TlBe -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/2tohADIQg -- 1 day ago
- fb.me/2YEuHmrJ1 -- 1 day ago
Daily Archives: 18/03/2012
横行霸道 (hénɡ xínɡ bà dào) 【解释】:横行：行动蛮横仗势做坏事；霸道：蛮不讲理。依仗权势为非作歹。 English translation here. I love this Chinese idiom. Since Primary school when our Chinese 2nd language teacher taught us this Chinese four character idiom, I’ve been fascinated by it. I’ll try to explain on … Continue reading