20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 627,454 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- On A Clear Day, You Can See Stupidity | Loh and Behold fb.me/1JDRtFFPh -- 3 hours ago
- "In an interview with BBC News yesterday morning, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan acknowledged that Singaporeans are “very... fb.me/2a8hxzMpX -- 3 hours ago
- YourHealth | PSI hits new high of 172 at 3pm; worst since 1997 fb.me/1O90Ly4mf -- 10 hours ago
- Even our Merlion also suffering! fb.me/298QS7OZ6 -- 11 hours ago
- Station staff on duty ! fb.me/1ecRezDLG -- 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: 18/03/2012
横行霸道 (hénɡ xínɡ bà dào) 【解释】:横行：行动蛮横仗势做坏事；霸道：蛮不讲理。依仗权势为非作歹。 English translation here. I love this Chinese idiom. Since Primary school when our Chinese 2nd language teacher taught us this Chinese four character idiom, I’ve been fascinated by it. I’ll try to explain on … Continue reading