20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 619,024 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- "I really pity your old folk in Singapore," says Burmese domestic fb.me/18855rBK3 -- 2 hours ago
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/BoKCWJ5Y -- 1 day ago
- EXCLUSIVE! Did the Chief of Government Communications help draft Dr Teo’s press statement? « Editori fb.me/Nr0PtL2b -- 1 day ago
- Single-party or multiparty? fb.me/2lUNngeQH -- 1 day ago
- Education Minister: I can't guarantee Singaporeans will get a good job even with good qualifications fb.me/NNxbtRVm -- 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
My good friend Alec Ee sent me this … Alec Ee’s Portfolio. For many years I worked in palliative care. My patients were those who had gone home to die. Some incredibly special times were shared. I was with them … Continue reading
PAP MP for Tampines GRC Baey Yam Keng says … Quote “No matter where a scholarship comes from, nationality should not factor into the decision of who receives it…Whether they are a GLC (government-linked company), the government or a private … Continue reading
Last Wed (22/2/12), I decided to have lunch with “Patriot.” It was my off day. Patriot is a regular commentator on my blog. He is a recent follower of my blog. He doesn’t blog but in his own words, “trawl” … Continue reading
月下独酌 ( 李白 ) 花间一壶酒，独酌无相亲。 举杯邀明月，对影成三人。 月既不解饮，影徒随我身。 暂伴月将影，行乐须及春。 我歌月徘徊，我舞影零乱。 醒时同交欢，醉后各分散。 永结无情游，相期邈云汉。 【诗文解释】 在花丛中摆上一壶美酒，我自斟自饮，身边没有一个亲友。举杯向天，邀请明月，与我的影子相对，便成了三人。明月既不能理解开怀畅饮之乐，影子也只能默默地跟随在我的左右。我只得暂时伴着明月、清影，趁此美景良辰，及时欢娱。我吟诵诗篇，月亮伴随我徘徊，我手足舞蹈，影子便随我蹁跹。清醒时我与你一同分享欢乐，沉醉便再也找不到你们的踪影。让我们结成永恒的友谊，来日相聚在浩邈的云天。 【词语解释】 独酌：一个人饮酒。 成三人：明月和我以及我的影子恰好合成三人。 既：且。 不解：不懂。 徒：空。 将：和。 及春：趁着青春年华。 月徘徊：明月随我来回移动。 影零乱：因起舞而身影纷乱。 交欢：一起欢乐。 无情：忘却世情。 相期：相约。 邈：遥远。 云汉：银河。