- 729,175 views
- Bangle ceremony
- Difference between “Complete” and “Finished”?
- Papa something happened to me …
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Tin Pei Ling goes after resident who threw sanitary pad
- Big trouble in Little India fb.me/2wVdAKMwI -- 2 days ago
- fb.me/QcO5nwjQ -- 2 days ago
- Shocker: S'pore's billionaire population is huge fb.me/1c8wLgkD2 -- 2 days ago
- Riot in Little India: Spotlight on SPF fb.me/6BUzQo0QD -- 3 days ago
- ROTFL - Roll on the floor laugh! Where do we find such retard in the government? No wonder we are in such a mess... fb.me/6xQOnqKuW -- 3 days ago
Daily Archives: 23/01/2012
Japanese save a lot. They do not spend much. Also Japan exports far more than it imports. Has an annual trade surplus of over $100 billion. Yet Japanese economy is considered weak, even collapsing. Americans spend, save little. Also US … Continue reading