- 725,893 views
- Bangle ceremony
- Difference between “Complete” and “Finished”?
- Papa something happened to me …
- Pain is relative … Leaving the pain behind.
- My old neighbor Ah Yaw …
- Minimum wage is one hot topic …
- Hijab: Compulsion or choice?
- Summons till you see stars!
- Not possible to eliminate flash floods?
- Tin Pei Ling goes after resident who threw sanitary pad
- “Alu, not like those days in the kampung we used to mix around and going into each other’s houses. Nowadays, we... fb.me/6q0d5TnZ1 -- 43 minutes ago
- Bangle ceremony wp.me/p1BDxu-1to -- 52 minutes ago
- Whatever you suggested here are merely a wish list for the coming Christmas. It's only a pipe dream. Get this... fb.me/1b9TgPziY -- 7 hours ago
- cabby65.blogspot.sg/2013/12/only-g… fb.me/Rvyqgkui -- 7 hours ago
- Difference between "Complete" and "Finished"? wp.me/p1BDxu-1sZ -- 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Whenever I open my letter box at the void deck of my block, I will surely find some spam flyers. All kinds of spam flyers advertising shopping malls or screaming out to buy some products or fast foods. Now how … Continue reading
A Lion, unable from old age and infirmities to provide himself with food by force, resolved to do so by artifice. He returned to his den, and lying down there, pretended to be sick, taking care that his sickness should … Continue reading
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA When the American turned to the Japanese and asked, “What kind of -ese are you?” The Japanese confused, replied, “Sorry but I don’t understand what … Continue reading
Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document which my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?” “Certainly,” said the … Continue reading