- 1,023,311 views
- We need another 1,000 police officers?
- Who is the biggest mosquito breeder in Singapore?
- My traumatic encounter with a foreign barbarian!
- Health warning : Watch what you eat!
- A disclaimer to an article on TRE
- To Driver of SGK7821K: A Warning
- We may be Tiny Red Dot but we are the world’s hottest Chilli Padi!
- There is no room for Dr Tan CB in the Istana?
- Confession of a new Taxi Driver
- Rampage at Elias Mall coffee shop
- Quan Yifeng fined for knocking down pedestrian - Channel NewsAsia fb.me/70qty7qWM -- 18 hours ago
- Timothy Eugene Garlock must have felt he's not one of the welcomed visitors in our midst, now that his commentary... fb.me/3s8Ql4LZr -- 2 days ago
- When crossing swords with one of the most corrupted politicians in Malaysia Karpal Singh said “You can be the... fb.me/2RBUOjkbr -- 2 days ago
- Pinoy with Singapore PR but want to work & settle in Thailand fb.me/2DXkrblTE -- 2 days ago
- Filipino Independence Day – views from the people themselves | The Online Citizen fb.me/1jLM6JqVj -- 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Whenever I open my letter box at the void deck of my block, I will surely find some spam flyers. All kinds of spam flyers advertising shopping malls or screaming out to buy some products or fast foods. Now how … Continue reading
A Lion, unable from old age and infirmities to provide himself with food by force, resolved to do so by artifice. He returned to his den, and lying down there, pretended to be sick, taking care that his sickness should … Continue reading
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA When the American turned to the Japanese and asked, “What kind of -ese are you?” The Japanese confused, replied, “Sorry but I don’t understand what … Continue reading
Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document which my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?” “Certainly,” said the … Continue reading