20/10/2011 - 20/10/2012
- 621,220 views
- 2012 in review
- My speech at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) – NTU
- Are Native Singaporeans the Last of the Mohicans?
- Do we need so many golf courses?
- Why must we pay maid levy?
- My friend Dr Tun Singh …
- 14 Oct 2012: Lunch With Ernst Vogtle at Beng Hiang Restaurant
- NTWU 31st Annual Dinner on 12/10/12 @Orchids Country Club
- No U-Turn Syndrome (NUTS)
- Dr Vai: I’m slightly tilted towards “masochism”
- Fine for spitting or vomiting?
- Amy Cheong: A storm in a teacup?
- Filial Piety the best virtue; Lascivious the worst sin revisited!
- Hello? Where’s mommy?
- My CPF – Who decide? You or me?
- Innovative ideas at TNM train crew station
- Build barriers to obstruct the handicapped?
- From fluorescent lightings to LED lightings in all HDB estates
- I welcome facilities for the elderly at my void deck!
- fb.me/1d87erpFu -- 12 hours ago
- fb.me/2yDjacis3 -- 12 hours ago
- WP must stay grounded, says Low fb.me/1Q50URTVx -- 17 hours ago
- fb.me/wNGtHai4 -- 21 hours ago
- Reveal the actual cost of public housing fb.me/2nEouihxZ -- 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Whenever I open my letter box at the void deck of my block, I will surely find some spam flyers. All kinds of spam flyers advertising shopping malls or screaming out to buy some products or fast foods. Now how … Continue reading
A Lion, unable from old age and infirmities to provide himself with food by force, resolved to do so by artifice. He returned to his den, and lying down there, pretended to be sick, taking care that his sickness should … Continue reading
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA When the American turned to the Japanese and asked, “What kind of -ese are you?” The Japanese confused, replied, “Sorry but I don’t understand what … Continue reading
Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document which my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?” “Certainly,” said the … Continue reading