- 1,089,098 views
- My buddy James Lim – the cabby blogger
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) – Tit for Tac
- First World Parliament in “First Among Equals”
- World Cup euphoria at Elias CC
- Per-min parking charges is good news for m/cyclists
- CPF is really a big headache!
- 13/6/2014(Fri) – Dinner at Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant
- Happy Dumpling Festival – 端午节 快乐！
- Is CPF really your money?
- Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
- RT @jennyteo: MT @palmuser_alan MPs’ directorships and potential conflict of interest fb.me/3YqKGZirM #Singapore -- 11 hours ago
- fb.me/2EqPTzL5w -- 12 hours ago
- Cabby bloggers fb.me/3xEexYbcV -- 12 hours ago
- fb.me/1dtKBa71s -- 12 hours ago
- fb.me/6TQGpGtLY -- 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Whenever I open my letter box at the void deck of my block, I will surely find some spam flyers. All kinds of spam flyers advertising shopping malls or screaming out to buy some products or fast foods. Now how … Continue reading
A Lion, unable from old age and infirmities to provide himself with food by force, resolved to do so by artifice. He returned to his den, and lying down there, pretended to be sick, taking care that his sickness should … Continue reading
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA When the American turned to the Japanese and asked, “What kind of -ese are you?” The Japanese confused, replied, “Sorry but I don’t understand what … Continue reading
Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document which my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?” “Certainly,” said the … Continue reading